All 4 on Roku presents a treasure trove of programming for viewers looking to delve into a collection of British television. All 4 is the on-demand streaming service from Channel 4, offering free access to a vast array of content spanning various genres, from critically acclaimed series and world-renowned comedies to thought-provoking documentaries and thrilling dramas.
- Go to the Roku home screen and select “Search”, then type “All 4”.
- Find the All 4 app in the search results and choose “Add Channel” to install it on your Roku device.
- Once installed, launch the All 4 channel.
- You will then be prompted with further instructions. This will typically involve visiting the All 4 website on a different device (like a computer or a smartphone) to create an All 4 account if you don’t already have one.
- If prompted, you’ll receive an activation code on your Roku screen that you will need to enter on the All 4 website to link your Roku device to your All 4 account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration and account linking process.
- After completing these steps, your Roku device should be registered and ready to stream content from All 4.