The first step to having a great streaming experience is setting up your Roku streaming device. The setup process is quite simple. Here’s what you need to do:
- Plug the power adapter into your Roku streaming device, then plug the other end into a wall outlet.
- Connect your Roku streaming device to your TV using an HDMI cable.
- Turn on your TV and choose the correct input for your Roku streaming device.
- On your TV screen, you should see a link code.
- Go to the Roku activation website on your computer or mobile device and enter the link code.
- Sign in to your Roku account and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once the setup is complete, you can start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
Discussion about this post