Are you a fan of MotoGP and want to watch all the races on your Roku device? Look no further! This guide will show you how to activate and watch MotoGP on Roku step-by-step.
What is MotoGP?
MotoGP is a global motorcycle racing championship that features the best motorcycle racers in the world. It consists of multiple classes, including MotoGP, Moto2, and Moto3, and takes place in locations all around the world, including Europe, America, and Asia.
Where to Watch MotoGP on Roku
There are several options for watching MotoGP on Roku, including:
- MotoGP TV App: The official MotoGP app for Roku offers live and on-demand access to all races and sessions for MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, and MotoE.
- MotoGP on Roku Channel: MotoGP offers free content on the Roku Channel, which includes past races and highlights.
- NBC Sports: NBC and CNBC have rights to broadcast MotoGP races in the US, which can be streamed on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app.
- Hulu with Live TV: Hulu with Live TV has access to MotoGP racing on CNBC, which can also be watched on Roku devices with the Hulu app.
How to Activate and Watch MotoGP on Roku
- Set Up your Roku Device: First, make sure your Roku device is connected to your TV and the internet. If you haven’t set up your Roku yet, follow the device’s instructions to connect it to your TV and internet.
- Install the MotoGP TV App: From the Roku home screen, go to the Roku channel store and search for “MotoGP TV.” Once you find the app, install it on your Roku device.
- Sign Up for MotoGP TV: Once you have installed the MotoGP TV app, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to sign up for a MotoGP TV account. You can choose from monthly or annual subscription plans.
- Activate your MotoGP TV Subscription: After signing up for your MotoGP subscription, you will receive an activation code. Visit the MotoGP TV website https://www.motogp.com/ and enter the code to activate your subscription on Roku.
- Enjoy Live and On-Demand MotoGP Racing: Once you have activated your subscription, you can start watching all live and on-demand MotoGP races, as well as sessions for Moto2, Moto3, and MotoE.
Tips to Troubleshoot Common Issues
- If you are having trouble activating your MotoGP TV subscription on Roku, try restarting your Roku device or logging out and logging back into your MotoGP TV account.
- If you are experiencing buffering or poor video quality, try optimizing your internet connection by connecting your Roku device to your router via an Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi.
- If you are having trouble streaming MotoGP on NBC Sports or Hulu with Live TV, make sure your subscription includes access to the CNBC channel, which broadcasts MotoGP races.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a MotoGP TV subscription cost?
MotoGP TV offers a monthly and annual subscription plan, which costs $9.99/month and $89.99/year, respectively.
Can I watch past MotoGP races on Roku?
Yes! The MotoGP TV app on Roku offers an archive of past MotoGP races for on-demand viewing.
Is there a free trial for MotoGP TV?
Yes! MotoGP TV offers a 7-day free trial for new subscribers.
Can I stream MotoGP on multiple devices?
Yes! You can stream MotoGP on up to two devices simultaneously with your MotoGP TV subscription.
Watching MotoGP on Roku is a simple and convenient way to enjoy all the thrills of global motorcycle racing. Follow these steps to activate and watch MotoGP on Roku and don’t forget to troubleshoot if you encounter any issues. Happy watching!