Activating an Apple TV is the process of setting up your device so you can access all of its features, such as downloading apps and streaming content. To activate an Apple TV, you’ll need to follow the steps given below.
1. Go to activate.apple.com on your Roku device’s web browser.
2. Login with your Apple ID and password to create an Apple TV account.
3. Enter the activation code displayed on the screen of your Apple TV into the page at activate.apple.com that is open in the Roku device’s web browser.
4. Click the “Submit” button to activate your Apple TV on Roku.
5. After activation is complete, you’ll be able to access other content and services available through the Apple TV app on your Roku device.
6. Enjoy viewing movies, TV shows, and other content available on the Apple TV app on your Roku device!